"Preserving the history of the parish of Sleat on the Isle of Skye"
Isle Ornsay (Ebb-tide island)
There are the remains of a small graveyard at the southen end of the island.
Isle Ornsay Lighthouse is actually on a small neighbouring island called Eilean Sionnach. First lit in 1857, it was built by the "Lighthouse" Stevensons. It was automated in 1962. There is a beacon on the northern end of Isle Ornsay itself.